December 24, 2010

detail love: it's christmas time

Happy Christmas Eve everyone. Today is all things Christmas! I wanted to share with you some beautiful Christmas ideas and celebrations I have found. As I'm having my first winter white Christmas this year almost everything is winter themed! aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa  
First is this beautiful California Christmas found via 100 Layer Cake. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

(Photography by Leo Patrone, Event Design by Be Inspired PR)

A gorgeous Christmas inspired engagement session found via Grey Like Weddings


(Photography by A Simple Photograph

A sweet Italian inspired Country Christmas found via The Sweetest Occasion

(Photography by Chiara of Le Frufrù, Valentina of Cut and Paste and Michela)

I hope you enjoy this beautiful Christmas inspiration. Merry Christmas xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment