October 20, 2010

our love in october: anniversary shoot - part 1


When launching my blog I wanted to capture what 'Love In October' really means to me. So today I am so excited to share with you our first photoshoot - an anniversary shoot. 

This shoot is very special because it celebrates mine and my gorgeous husband's first anniversary. 

When planning the shoot, I wanted to create a simple and romantic look that captured us as a couple, our first year of marriage and the adventures we were about to embark on. We created a sweet countryside feel that was a fun way to celebrate our anniversary.  




We adore these paddock photographs - the location, the lighting and the cute cows!



We were so excited to be photographed again by our wedding photographer Jenny.

Come back tomorrow for part 2.


(Photography by Jenny Cuerel Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment